Analytics is critical to turning data into assets and building systemic resilience & efficiency in any form or Manufacturing or Production Operation. Often times, the complexity of concepts & know-how, clarity on critical success factors, and even the jargons, add unwanted inertia to organizations trying to embark on their digitalization journey or reap its benefits. This webinar will aim to demystify digitalization from a Manufacturing & Production point of view – it will deep dive into key concepts and topics such as:
• Structuring analytics in terms of Oversight, Insight and Foresight and the reason thereof
• Structuring analytics to support cross-functional cognition of impact of events, trends, etc. and the importance thereof
• Structuring analytics to support multiple roles and perspectives of the users
• How the above influence the technical aspects such as:
- Presenting data and analytics within the opportunity window - in real-time
- Blending data with domain expertise, aggregations and hierarchies – Information modeling
- Other technical aspects such as convergence of IT, OT data, etc.